Welcome to the Online Application system for Brevard Public Schools. Open Enrollment is more than a philosophy — it’s the programs and tools of a 21st-century education that prepares students for success in a rapidly changing and complex world.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any falsification of information may result in your request not being processed.
- Students who wish to attend a school other than their zoned school of attendance must submit an online application and a $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Transportation is NOT provided.
- The student must abide by the attendance/behavior contract.
- There is NO guarantee of approval. Some schools are frozen to incoming students.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
*Please also note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
- Creating an Account - ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH
- Adding a Child to Your Account - ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH
- Submitting Application - ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH
- Uploading Documents - ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH
Available for 2023-2024 School Year
Homeschooled students ONLY - FHSAA EL14 process 2023-2024 (January 10, 2023 - February 24, 2023)
Available for 2022-2023 School Year
Waitlist - Continual Open Enrollment 2022-2023 (December 1, 2022 - February 13, 2023)
Note: This is an official application. The information contained on this online application should be considered private.
Brevard Public Schools
2700 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, Florida 32940
Phone: 321-633-1000, extension 11395
Scribbles Software, LLC
Phone: (855) 465-1458
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM