We are updating the Open Enrollment Family Dashboard to reflect 2018-2019 application periods. The system should be avaible by 12:00 AM on October 2, 2017. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org during this time for technical assistance.
The Division of Equity, Innovation and Choice Team
Brevard County Schools
Welcome to the Online Application system for the Division of Equity, Innovation and Choice at Brevard Public Schools. Open Enrollment is more than a philosophy — it’s the programs and tools of a 21st century education that prepares students for success in a rapidly-changing and complex world.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any falsification of information may result in your request not being processed.
- Students who wish to attend a school other than their zoned school of attendance must submit and online application and a $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Transportation is NOT provided for ELO
- The student must abide by the attendance/behavior contract.
- There is NO guarantee of approval. Some schools are frozen to incoming students.
- You will receive emails from email@example.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
*Please also note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Available for 2020-2021 School Year
Available for 2019-2020 School Year
Note: This is an official application. The information contained on this online application should be considered private.
Division of Equity, Innovation and Choice
School Board of Brevard County
2700 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, FL 32940
Phone: 321-633-1000 x11395
For Technical Support or Payment Issues, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM