A message From Brevard County Public Schools
Regional Bussing Update
Welcome to the Online Application system for Brevard Public Schools. Open Enrollment is more than a philosophy — it’s the programs and tools of a 21st century education that prepares students for success in a rapidly-changing and complex world.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any falsification of information may result in your request not being processed.
- Students who wish to attend a school other than their zoned school of attendance must submit and online application and a $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Transportation is NOT provided for ELO
- The student must abide by the attendance/behavior contract.
- There is NO guarantee of approval. Some schools are frozen to incoming students.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
*Please also note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Available for 2021-2022 School Year
Available for 2020-2021 School Year
Just Moved and Wish to Remain at the Same School - Currently CLOSED - will reopen on June 5, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year.
PLEASE NOTE: This application is only for currently enrolled Brevard Public School Students who moved out of their zoned school attendance boundaries and wish to remain at the same school for the 2021-2022 school year. (June 5, 2021 - April 30, 2022)
Note: This is an official application. The information contained on this online application should be considered private.
Viera, FL 32940
Phone: 321-633-1000 x11395
For Technical Support or Payment Issues, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM