A message From Brevard County Public Schools
Regional Bussing Update
Welcome to the Online Application system for Brevard Public Schools. Open Enrollment is more than a philosophy — it’s the programs and tools of a 21st century education that prepares students for success in a rapidly-changing and complex world.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any falsification of information may result in your request not being processed.
- Students who wish to attend a school other than their zoned school of attendance must submit and online application and a $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Transportation is NOT provided for ELO
- The student must abide by the attendance/behavior contract.
- There is NO guarantee of approval. Some schools are frozen to incoming students.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
*Please also note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Available for 2021-2022 School Year
Available for 2020-2021 School Year
Note: This is an official application. The information contained on this online application should be considered private.
Viera, FL 32940
Phone: 321-633-1000 x11395
For Technical Support or Payment Issues, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM